Within a network of connectivity and relationships, The CORE provides a repository of information. CORE Data provides current or prospective businesses with access to information related to staffing, real estate projects, new businesses, access to capital, events, permitting or licensing requirements, and much more. Find answers and solutions for the health and research community in one, centralized location.
- Idaho Department of Commerce
- Permitting: Idaho’s Laws and Rules
- Consumer Protection Statutes
- Department of Labor
- Research and Technology Transfer from Idaho’s Universities
- Land Use Map
- Electric Service Area Map
- Idaho Incentives Brochure
- Property Tax Exemptions
The CORE is building its data repository through its healthcare economics initiative, a pillar of the Keystone Project. The CORE is gathering information on the health industry in Idaho to create a baseline which can be used to quantify growth in the industry in the future.